Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Spring Schedule

My spring schedule is taking shape. I will be participating in the following spring shows and introducing a new theme of summer garden party. Many of my traditionally fired pieces will have this theme. Flower container, park benches, tables with tea being served and a collection of small pots. Also, this year I am introducing garden container art which consists of globes on copper piping. They are inspired from the onion domes of St. Petersburg and are most interesting. I will be posting pictures of these on this site very soon. I will also have new raku forms and wall pieces. Stay tuned.

Schedule:
March 6-8 Columbia SC State Fair Grounds
March 27 - 29 Chantilly Va Dulles Expo Center
April 3-5 Greensboro NC Greensboro Coliseum

No comments:

Post a Comment