Wednesday, October 3, 2018

October Schedule 2018

                                   October Schedule 2018


The weather is changing and the colors of copper will change with it.  So many things affect the Raku firing  process.  When the temperature cools down and the humidity level lowers, the glaze reacts differently thus creating new patterns of color.  Raku is a bit of chemistry and a bit of art.  I think that is why I love Raku so much.

October:


Oct 6 - 7...………….Occasion for the Arts...…………...Williamsburg, Va

Oct 12,13.14...…… .Craftsmen Classic...………………..Roanoke, Va

Oct 19,20,21...……..Christmas Made in the South...…….Concord, NC 

Galleries:  Red Dog Gallery in Winston-Salem, NC and Seagrove Potters of the Sandhills, Southern Pines, NC

email:  jettclay@aol.com


1 comment:

  1. When are you doing a show in Richmond? Fairfax? I wasn’t quick enough for the other shows in October. I can’t wait to see your new pieces and catch up - I don’t think I’ve been to a show in 18 years 😫. Take care

    ReplyDelete