Monday, April 4, 2016

Spring and Summer 2016

Spring and Summer Schedule:

April 30 - May 1:  Sanford Arts And Vine Festival, Sanford, NC

May 6 - 8:  Tennessee Craft Festival, Nashville, Tenn

May 14 - 15:  Bethesda Fine Arts Festival, Bethesda, MD

May 20 - 22:  Artsplosure, Raleigh, NC

June 4 - 5:  Sidewalk Art Festival, Roanoke, VA

June 11 - 12:  Three Rivers Art Festival, Pittsburgh, PA

It has been a busy start to 2016.  I have introduced new work and new designs.  I love spring in NC and my yard is full of spring bloom.  I am always inspired this time of year and my new work has been created with new enthusiasm. I hope that you will come and visit me at an upcoming festival.
My raku is on display at Southern Lights in Greensboro, NC.

email:  jettclay@aol.com

Website:  .charlottemunningraku.com

No comments:

Post a Comment